Many of our great friends and family who have heard the news are being so supportive. My younger sister, Brittany, has researched airfare and prices and has volunteered to help with the kids when the time comes if needed. Brett's dad and mom are both willing to pick up the kids when needed to try to keep as much as normal as possible. My parents have volunteered to come and sit with me if I have to deliver elsewhere so I am not alone. My older sister, Melissa, has reassured me that money should not be my top priority and has even said she would sit on a corner and shake a can if needed to get us funds.
I feel as if we are racing against the clock. We only have 15 more weeks before she is here.We have reached out to four hospitals and are sending them the fetal echo tomorrow for opinions. I am going to find out more information this week about setting up an account for donations because so many people want to help however they can. Also, I am going to the blood bank this week to set up a packet where people can donate blood in her name so if she needs it, it will be there for her to use. I will share all that info when I have it later this week.
Brett and I are still working full time and trying to plan and prepare as much as possible. We are saving our leave so that when she does come we can be wherever as much as humanly possible. The kids start school on August 10th and making sure they have what they need and get to keep some normalcy is one of our big priorities. We did tell the kids about bean's (Olivia's) broken heart and how things will change and how sick she will be. They are somewhat confused, but they love her and are excited about her upcoming arrival. Nathan was telling us that this year was going to be a tough year. Delilah is telling everybody she is a big sister and her sister has a "bwoken hoeart." We also finally had Nathan pick her name it wasn't Mable, the decision was Olivia. We all love you Olivia Ann Williams.
More to come later this week.